· Prepare a scholarly reflection paper describing the artifacts in the portfolio and how they demonstrate skills, knowledge, real-world application, and mastery of the program objectives.
· Explain professional growth attained during the master’s program or explain your professional skills to a potential employer.
Write a reflection paper that:
· Reflects on your professional growth during the master’s program–
o What were your strengths at the beginning of the program and how did you leverage them to succeed? (List at least 3)
o What were your weaknesses when you started the program (List at least 3)
§ How did you address them?
§ Are they still weaknesses?
§ What additional professional development can you do to continue growing in these areas?
· Describes each of your artifacts presented in your profile, the associated skills demonstrated, and how those skills would be beneficial to the employer.
Write a 2,100-2,800 word APA formatted paper.
The document should include:
· Title Page
· Personal Development Plan
· Reflection on the Course (what should we stop doing, what should we continue doing, and what should we start doing?
· References 7 or more references using APA format
Please review the rubric provided for details on how this assignment will be evaluated.
|Thesis and Support||The writing has a clearly articulated original thesis and subordinate ideas supported by reliable and relevant evidence based on original research.|
|Organization||The writing flows smoothly and logically from a well-defined thesis. It contains an appropriate introduction, conclusion, and smooth transitions.|
|Style||The writing engages the reader through an original prose style appropriate to the subject. Language is precise. Sentences are varied but not noticeably so. Active voice is apparent.|
|Mechanics/Syntax/Grammar||The writing is free of grammatical, proofreading, and stylistic errors. All quoted material is properly documented and cited.|
|APA format||References and in-text citations are included, appropriate and formatted correctly. Enough of the content is created by the student.|