Entrepreneurship Funding Request
About Your Signature Assignment
Signature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.
Prepare an 18- to 22-slide visual presentation with speaker notes or a professional looking video requesting initial funding of $5,000-$500,000 to start and run a start-up company or a new project within an existing firm. The proposed start-up company could be a new idea, an existing business model, or a new business within an existing firm.
Create the presentation or video with at least one slide to cover each area:
- Include a title page.
- Analyze the proposed entrepreneurial firm.
- Develop a feasibility analysis for the product or service.
- Create an effective business plan that is justified by using competitor analyses and competitive analysis grids.
- Describe and respond to three issues that new entrepreneurial firms face as a start-up.
- Identify and analyze new customers using the three steps.
- Explain how the firm will pursue growth.
- Create the strategy for internal growth.
- Compose a well-thought-out conclusion.
- Showcase all academic and business references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.