It is said that cash is KING; keeping that in mind, in Chapter 5 of your text read the four In-Depth presentations:
a) Inventory Management Systems;
b) Aging Schedules and Bad Debt;
c) The Cost of Foregoing Discounts on Payables; and
d) Working Capital Management Ratios Across Industries.
Please use book: Financial Management Concepts and Applications by Stephen Foerster!!!!!
In a 3 to 5-page paper explain why day-to-day cash flow management has important implications for both the short-term AND long-term financial requirements of a company.
Paper Writing Requirements
Most classes have a 2 paper requirement per course. Please be sure to address the following requirements when completing your papers:
- The cover page and reference page/s are not included in the page requirement or word count. These should be in addition to page requirements.
- Papers need to be formatted in proper APA 6th Edition style.
- Each paper requires a minimum of at least three outside peer-reviewed sources for your references.
- Acceptable/credible sources include: Academic journals and books, industry journals, and the class textbook. You could use credible business website sources in addition to the peer-reviewed required sources, but avoid Wikipedia and Google. These are academic papers that need to include scholarly research.
- Using your textbook is required as well to demonstrate that you have read the required material.