Resource: Week Two individual assignment, Quality Dimensions and Measures Table
Research inpatient and ambulatory or ancillary health care organizations.
Inpatient health care organizations:
Ambulatory or ancillary health care organizations:
- Dialysis clinic
- Laser eye clinic
As a team, select one inpatient health care organization and one ambulatory or ancillary health care organization.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (the title and reference slides do not count toward the total slide count) with detailed speaker notes in which you compare each organization and their quality management performance as an organization.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe each of the health care organizations selected.
- Explain how to develop improvement capability for organizational performance.
- What resources are needed to develop improvement capability?
- Identify metrics used by each organization to measure each of the six dimensions of high quality discussed in the Week Two Quality Dimensions and Measures Table assignment.
- Describe similarities and differences between the metrics of each organization.
- How do these metrics help develop improvement capability for each organization?
- What quality improvement tools are available to help develop improvement capability?
- Explain transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance.
- What transformational model(s) can be used to assist with transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance?
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references and your textbook to support your information.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your presentation.