Human Resource Management
look the attachment for the question please. I have uploaded a reference assignment along with the question. please refer to it and you can also choose tge same topic. it is a group assignment.please make sure to follow the instruction provided in these documents.
BUS 250 – Term Paper Additional Information
· Individually or in self-selected groups of no more than four (4) students, you will prepare a term paper on a human resource-related topic of your choice.
· Some examples of topics include (you are not limited to these):
· Leadership styles
· Job satisfaction
· Employee engagement
· Ethics in the workplace
· Training and development
· Performance management
· Total rewards
· Collective bargaining
· Generational differences
· Sexual harassment
· Emotional intelligence
· The glass ceiling
· Pay equity
· The effect of stress on workplace performance
· Your paper is to be a maximum of 12 pages.
· The title page, referencing, and appendices do not count towards the total page count.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, 1.5 or double space, and include page numbers.
The term paper should include the following components:
· What is the topic or question you wish to investigate?
· Why is the topic/question of interest to you and why should the reader be interested?
· What will the reader learn from your paper?
2. Literature Review
· Outline recent studies that have been done on the subject.
· It is critical to identify and cite sources.
· Please use a minimum of five (5) academic journal articles in a meaningful way.
· APA is the required referencing style.
· You should include a narrative that is comparative – comparing what different researchers have said about the topic.
· There should be an analysis – you should make your own comments and assessments of the existing material and identify what is missing from the material you have reviewed.
· Summarize your major findings.
· Be certain to connect this section to the introduction you write and to what you said you were going to do in the paper.