Identify A Business Problem Or Opportunity At A Company Where You Work Or With Which You’re Familiar. This Will Be A Business Problem That You Use For The Individual Assignments In Week 3-5. You Will Chose A Company And Identify An Opportunity Or Problem
Identify a business problem or opportunity at a company where you work or with which you’re familiar. This will be a business problem that you use for the individual assignments in Week 3-5. You will chose a company and identify an opportunity or problem that you can analyze and thus better understand that problem or opportunity.
Identify at least one research variable within the problem/opportunity that could be measured with some type of data collection.
Consider methods for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable. Considerhow you will know if the data collection method would be valid and reliable.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word description of the company, problem, and variable.
Include in your submission:
- Identify the name and description of the selected company,
- Describe the problem at that company,
- Identify one research variable from that problem,
- Describe the methods you would use for collecting a suitable sample of either qualitative or quantitative data for the variable (NOTE: do not actually collect any data)
- Analyze how you will know if the data collection method would generate valid and reliable data (Note: do not actually collect any data)
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines using the New APA Paper Template provided at right. Use proper APA citation practice.