MGT 500 Week 10 Assignment 3 Leadership Of Richard Branson (FOR 10$)
Assignment 3: Leadership of Richard Branson
Due Week 10 and worth 360 points
Using the Internet or Strayer University databases, research the leadership style and characteristics of Richard Branson, Virgin Group.
Write a six to seven (6-7) page paper in which you:
- Assess the key elements of Richard Branson’s leadership style and the impact that those elements have had on his business success. Provide support for your rationale.
- Given that The Virgin Group has been described as a fast-growing entrepreneurial company with many facets to the group, suggest how the unique aspects of Richard Branson’s leadership style mesh successfully with the particular attributes of a multifaceted organization like Virgin.
- Determine two (2) key ways in which Richard Branson is likely to motivate employees in order to achieve his goals for the Virginia Group. Indicate whether or not his approach is likely to work in a different organizational setting. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assess the effectiveness of Richard Branson’s ability to articulate and communicate his vision for his company to employees and other stakeholders. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assume that you have received a job offer to be a manager within the Virgin Group. Determine the criteria you would use to evaluate whether Richard Branson’s leadership style is a good fit for you as a manager and what conclusion you may draw about working under this type of leader.
- Take a position on whether or not you believe Richard Branson is a global leader. Justify your position and provide support for your justification.
- Predict Richard Branson’s success as a leader over the next five (5) years. Support your prediction.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the activities and skills associated with the leadership function of management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in modern management.
- Write clearly and concisely about modern management using proper writing mechanics.