Practical Connection Assignment
Practical Connection Assignment (100 points). At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their careers.
Provide a reflection of at least 600-words of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied practically to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 600-word minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used, those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
- You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect on how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
Submission: Upload/attach your completed paper to this assignment by the due date.