Final Research Paper
Goal: Merge your research notes completed for each module, and compose a cohesive, compelling, and analytical research paper on the topics approved by your instructor. Content Requirements:
- Secure approval from the Instructor by the end of Week 3 as to the specific topic, scope, and title of the research paper.
- Submit an outline of the research paper by the end of Week 5
- Submit the completed research paper by the end of Week 7 (submit here for final paper)
- Each student must write an original research paper, in active voice, typed, double-spaced, justified, with 1-inch margins, in Times New Roman 12-point font, and in current APA style, including an abstract (50 words minimum and 100 words maximum), keywords (3 terms minimum and 5 terms maximum), and references (seven references minimum and no maximum) as well as any relevant tables, figures, and appendixes. Examples of manuscripts in this format are available in the Journal of Multidisciplinary Research.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 1000-1500 words in length, current APA style, excluding the abstract, title page, keywords, and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 7 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.