- Begin your e-mail to AIU by first providing an overview of the database, that is, a story about the characteristics that may include types of variables, etc.
- Be sure to include information about where statistics are being used in the workplace.
- Explain the value of statistics and its contribution to the success of an organization.
- Then, discuss the following in your e-mail:
- What is the distribution of individuals by gender?
- What is the “tenure with company” distribution by gender?
- What percentage of the survey participants are in each department?
- What is the sample mean for extrinsic value by gender?
- What is the probability that an individual will be between 16–21 years of age?
- What is the probability that an individual’s overall job satisfaction is 5.2 or lower?
- What is the probability that an individual will be a female in the human resources department?
- What is the probability that an individual will be a salaried employee whose intrinsic satisfaction value is 5 or more?
- RESEARCH REQUIRED: Be sure to include other ways that probability is used in business specifically how it contributes to the success of an organization. Feel free to use the Business Source Premier Database in the Library as a resource to research.
The e-mail should be well written and should flow well. It should comprise the body of a report that contains no grammatical errors. The report should include proper citation in APA formatting in both the in-text and reference pages and include a title page, be double-spaced and in Times New Roman 12-point font. APA formatting is necessary to ensure academic honesty.
- Check out the Free Tutoring Available for BUSN311 students. You will need to sign up for the tutoring. Your instructor has the session-specific information. Do not wait, tutoring appointments fill up quickly.
- Beginning Statistics Lab. Presentations and Resources are Available 24/7. Synchronous Live Sessions and Office Hours are held during the session. Live Sessions are also recorded for viewing at your convenience. Your instructor has the session-specific information.
- The tutors and the lab instructor are qualified faculty members.
Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached Template. Do NOT change the font, page breaks or margins. Using the template without deleting the headings ensures that you cover each segment of the assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.