Almost every event requires technology to organize and track the various elements
required to make the event successful. There are a wide variety of software
programs, online tools, and apps available for event planning. Many of these tools
are free or are available for a minimal charge. A successful event manager should
be familiar with these tools.
Read the following article:
Explore some of the products in the article, and then discuss the following:
• Which software did you explore? What did you like about it? How could you imagine using it for event planning (or other uses)?
• Have you used or heard of any of these event planning tech tools? Which one(s)? Share your experience and what you’ve heard.
• Based on what you’ve read about these tools, which one seems the most useful or user-friendly? Why?
• What do you think are the benefits of this technology for event planners?
• Do these tools offer any benefits for those attending events?
Browse the following website:
Choose one article. Share the link with your classmates.
• Provide a brief summary of the article. Discuss your thoughts on the article.
• What is the most interesting thing you learned?
• Was there anything in the article that surprised you? Why?