In 600 words, write an essay on Trauma, Development, and Spirituality.
INSTRUCTIONS: Explain in detail –
1. How trauma can affect development, more specifically neural development.
2. Discuss how spiritual development can counter the effects of trauma.
3. What are the determining factors that lead to developmental delays when a child is exposed to trauma?
4. Give details on the prevalence of different types of trauma and if they differ among different cultures. Are differing viewpoints considered, analyzed, and treated?
6. Make sure to support everything you report with at least 3 current APA citations and then a reference page at the end.
Broderick, P. C., & Blewitt, P. (2015). The life span: Human development for helping professionals (4thed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson
The Handbook of Spiritual Development in Childhood and Adolescence by Roehlkepartain, King, Wagener, L., & Benson, P. L.